- TERMS AND CONDITION OF CONTRACTING THE TOUR
These terms and conditions of contracting of the tour govern the acquisition by way of the website visitcollio.com of the tours offered by the service provider to third party natural and / or legal persons. In the contracting of the tour by the customer VisitCollio.com is a mere intermediary between the customer and the service provider. The identification details of VisitCollio.com are those given below.
The following definitions apply to these terms and conditions.
“Guide”. Natural or legal person offering by way of the website visitcollio.com information, accompaniment, guidance and / or assistance services in matters of culture, monuments, art, history, geography, entertainment, social reality, and, in general, any service the purpose of which is to bring specific aspects of a social reality or particular place to the attention of third party natural or legal persons wishing to acquire such services.
“Tour or experience”. Activity organised, directed and carried out by the SP, on his exclusive responsibility with the purpose of offering to third parties information, accompaniment, orientation and / or assistance in matters of culture, monuments, art, history, geography, entertainment, social reality, and, in general, any specific aspect of a social reality or particular place, in exchange for consideration.
VisitCollio.com operates merely as an intermediary between the customer and the SP by way of its website visitcollio.com, i.e. it does not participate in the offers of services made by the SP, only making possible the acquisition of tours by natural and / or legal persons.
As a customer you declare you are a person legally of age in the country in which you reside and will carry out the tour and that you have sufficient legal capacity to bind yourself to these contractual terms on contracting with the SP, and in any event declare you are a minimum of 18. Notwithstanding the above you accept expressly and without exceptions that access to and use of the website takes place on your sole and exclusive responsibility.
The customer shall provide truthful and clear information on himself both to VisitCollio.com and the SP.
The SP advertised in visitcollio.com are not VisitCollio.com employees. VisitCollio.com does not provide tour services, but limit our service to facilitate information and reservations between SP and the users. You are therefore making an agreement with the SP and not with visitcollio.com.
- BOOKING PROCESS AND CONDITIONS
About the SP
Whilst VisitCollio.com does all what is in its power to ensure the accuracy of information provided by the SP, it is the SP who is responsible for the veracity of the same.
VisitCollio.com brings to the customer’s attention that in the conditions accepted by the SP to advertise his products in visitcollio.com the latter has declared the following.
- The SP has declared he is a person legally of age in accordance with the law of the country in which he resides and will provide the service and that he has sufficient legal capacity to bind himself contractually, and in any event declares he is a minimum of 18. Notwithstanding the above you the SP have accepted expressly and without exceptions that access to and use of the website takes place on your sole and exclusive responsibility.
- The SP shall supply truthful information on the services which he provides, terms, characteristics, prices, etc. by way of the website visitcollio.com, in written, photographic information.
Checking SP’s Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to check if the SP has specific terms and conditions such as, the need to bring special equipment or any other physical and mental requirements.
- In order to book, you must pay a 35% deposit via visitcollio.com. You must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you by the travel agency (see the Supplier/Principal’s terms and conditions).
- You will be notified of the SP’s details via email as soon as the reservation is made. You can contact him/her in the case of special needs
- The SP will be notified with your name in order to organize the tour.
- Should SP’s terms and conditions be read and accepted.
- You have the responsibility to the SP for the payment of the cost of the service. In the case that additional services are subsequently contracted, VisitCollio.com is not responsible.
- It is your responsibility to notify the SP of any special physical or mental needs, constraints and conditions of you or your party.
- It is your responsibility to contact the SP in the case that specific conditions and special facilities are required.
Changes and Cancellations by You
- It’s your responsibility to inform the SP regarding any cancellations or changes as soon as possible.
- Check the SP’s terms and conditions or contact him/her for their cancellation policy.
- You should inform the SPs of any potential changes in advance so that he/she can make appropriate arrangements.
- VisitCollio.com is not responsible in the case of cancellation from the SP as the company solely provides the service of reservations between the SP and you.
Client “no show”
Should one or more travelers not arrive on the day, time and place agreed, SP shall be obliged to continue the tour with the other travelers who have reserved the service.
SP “no show”
In the unlikely event of the SP not attending to provide his/her services you are reminded that VisitCollio.com is a provider of information and not of the tour service and therefore can not be held liable.
- The SP declares he is solely responsible for any type of content posted in visitcollio.com and, therefore, undertakes to assume full liability for such content, holding VisitCollio.com harmless in respect of all liability. He shall therefore be solely responsible for any damage and loss he might cause to third parties – customers – and to himself.
- The SP declares that he complies with all of the requirements necessary to provide the service in the place in which it will be provided.
- LIABILITY AND COMPENSATION CHARGEABLE TO THE CUSTOMER
- VisitCollio.com is not responsible for the information and the content which the customer / user supplies by way of the website visitcollio.com in any part of the website this being the exclusive responsibility of the customer / user who shall have sole liability to affected third parties.
- If the customer / user were to infringe the rights of third party natural and / or legal persons such as the right to honour, image rights, privacy, personal data, industrial and intellectual property, etc., he shall be liable to third parties and shall hold VisitCollio.com harmless as regards all liability.
- The customer declares that he releases VisitCollio.com from all liability for the quality of the service contracted with and / or provided by the SP, and hence declares he will have no claim against the same and waives any judicial or extra-judicial claim against VisitCollio.com for services contracted with and / or provided by the SP.
- In the event of VisitCollio.com having to incur costs defending complaints, claims or lawsuits caused by the acts or omissions of the customer / user the latter shall be obliged to compensate for this.
- All users of visitcollio.com do so on their own initiative at their own risk. VisitCollio.com shall not be liable should the user, as a result of using the visitcollio.com website, infringe any local law.
- VisitCollio.com advises all users that they undertake to use this service at their own risk and they hold harmless VisitCollio.com from any type of action civil or criminal for cause whatsoever.
- VisitCollio.com advises clients to contract adequate insurance against accident, injury and illness in particular in those areas where special risks will be taken. VisitCollio.com accepts no liability whatsoever in the case of accident, injury loss of harm.
- The customer / user releases VisitCollio.com from all liability for any financial damage or distress caused to him on-line and off-line.
- For its part VisitCollio.com reserves the right to modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website or suspend access to the same temporarily or definitively.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- The customer shall furnish truthful and clear information concerning himself both to VisitCollio.com and to the SP and concerning the services and tours which he has accessed and reserved by way of visitcollio.com. The customer shall refrain from making false, inaccurate, incorrect statements or any which might induce error or are contrary to the law, morality or good customs; (ii) shall not make any reference to content, statements or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, discriminatory or pornographic nature, which defends terrorism or is in breach of human rights or in general might in any way prejudice the good name or the image of visitcollio.com, the companies of the VisitCollio.com group or third parties.
- The customer undertakes to behave ethically towards the SP, making sure to respect the law, particularly civil and criminal law, privacy, property and not causing any damage to the moral and physical integrity of the SP.
- GENERAL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
VisitCollio.com represents and warrants that the website visitcollio.com has the technology (software and hardware) necessary at present for accessing and using the same. However VisitCollio.com does not guarantee against the possible existence of viruses or other harmful elements, introduced by any means or by any third party, which might cause alterations in the computer systems of the SP, users of the website, customers, etc.
The customer / user accepts that the website visitcollio.com has been created and developed in good faith by VisitCollio.com with information from internal and external sources offered in its present state, and that it may contain inaccuracies or errors. For this reason the customer / user releases VisitCollio.com from any liability in relation to the reliability, usefulness or any false expectations the website visitcollio.com might cause him while browsing the same.
For his part the customer / user warrants that his conduct will be in accordance with the law, morality, public order, good customs and will in no event be offensive to other users of the website, to third parties or to the good name and commercial image of VisitCollio.com or companies in its group. For his part the customer / user undertakes not to obstruct the proper functioning of the website for other customers / users by limiting the functioning of the website or using any other technical element capable of damage, and not to transmit to the website or by way of the same any element capable of containing a computer virus or other element capable of totally or partially damaging, intercepting or interfering with the website.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF VisitCollio.com
All of the content of the website (including, but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of visitcollio.com, except that provided by the SP, and is protected by national and international rules of intellectual and industrial property. The compilation (in the sense of collection, design, ordering and assembly) of all of the content of the website is the exclusive property of VisitCollio.com and is protected by national and international rules of industrial and intellectual property.
All of the software utilised in the use and development of the website is the property of VisitCollio.com and is protected by national and international rules of intellectual and industrial property.
The trademarks, name plates, distinctive signs and logos which appear in the website are held by VisitCollio.com and are duly registered or in the course of being registered. The names of any other products, services and companies which appear in the website may be registered trademarks of their respective legitimate owners. All texts, drawings, graphics, videos or audio files except those posted by the SP are the property of VisitCollio.com and may not be the object of subsequent modification, copying, alteration, reproduction, adaptation or translation by third parties without the express authorisation of the owners of the said content.
- PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF VisitCollio.com
The protection of your personal data is a prime concern of visitcollio.com.
VisitCollio.com will not use or keep your credit card details. Your card details are securely processed by Stripe payment solutions (https://stripe.com).
Moreover, in order to provide you with secure data transaction we use the MCAfee Secure Certification (details: https://www.mcafeesecure.com/verify?host=visitcollio.com ). All sensitive information between you and visitcollio.com will be transferred using SSL code encryption.
The customer / user declares that all of the information he supplies for access to this portal and in the course of using the same is true, complete and accurate and undertakes to keep it updated.
- NULLITY AND NON-EFFECT OF TERMS
If any of these terms were to be declared totally or partially void or of no effect, such nullity or non-effect shall only affect the said provision or part of the same which is void or of no effect, all other terms remaining in force, the affected provision or part of the same being deemed excluded unless, being essential to these terms, it affects all of them in an integral manner.
10. Law and Jurisdiction
These Booking Conditions are governed by English law and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute, claim or other matter which may arise between us (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can bring proceedings in your local court under Scottish or Northern Irish law, as applicable).
- AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS